Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Week 5 Day 3: Old Friends and Quincy House

One of my favorite photos I have taken at the Quincy House. Piccolo, Fiji and Roux from Quincy House Room 3.

Today was definitely a balanced day. I say that because not only did I get to spend my time with dogs in the morning and then cats in the afternoon, but I also got exercise through walking some of the dogs at Old Friends in the morning(with a bit of downtime too) and I got the chance to chill and relax with my lovable cat friends at Quincy House.

I probably lost count, but I am pretty sure I walked eleven dogs from Old Friends. Let's see if my recall is correct, shall we?

Let's see, I walked Marnie,

Emory,

Zoraster,

Jude,

Reuben,

Burgandy,

Shyla,

Turtle Dove,

Tabitha,

Regina and

Batgirl

In between some of the walks, I got the chance to spend some time with the other dogs. The dogs at Old Friends are just the sweetest, and I just absolutely adore all of them. :)
Tagger and Frisco

Happy Eli

Beautiful Golden




Reyna


In the afternoon, I headed out to one of my favorite places to be, the Quincy House. :)

We did some videos of the cats, including Duke, to be made into adoption videos. After that, I got the chance to visit and socialize with these wonderful cats.

Of course, a visit to the Quincy House isn't complete without a visit with Gaston. Now, I haven't really announced it to a lot of people yet, but this wonderful boy is going to be part of our family. :) I plan to file for his adoption when things settle once I get back home, but Gaston is going to be my boy. :) I am so excited for him to be part of our family, since the first time I have met this boy, he made his way through my heart, and I hope that I can provide him with the love and care, and also the home and family he wants. :)

I am a Gaston magnet. :)

My boy. :)


There are so many other wonderful cats at the Quincy House who would love to have their own special family or person, they would absolutely love for you to come meet them, they always love to have guests love on them, and the caregivers are also very nice people.

Here are a ton of photos from the Quincy House. :)

Lobby cats

Tiny Tim enjoying his dinner.



Gorgeous Montana






Handsome Duke


Sweet Franklin

Room 1




Hope




Room 1 cats lounging


Room 2


Stewie


Fez


Pepsi


Room 3
How many cats can you see?






Room 4
Chillin'

Fiji with Majesty in the background

Majesty





Piccolo






Tomorrow will be my second to the last day of internship, and I will be spending it at the Bunny House and The Garden. I can't believe my internship is almost over. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment