Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sleepover with Avril :)

I took my project dog, Avril, for a sleepover last night. She is such a sweet dog and she definitely deserves all the love she can get after all that she has been through.

As soon as we got into the hotel room, she went on the bed and fell asleep almost immediately(with a few lady-like snores, haha.) She was probably very tired from all the training and also the walking we did today. She did wake up a few times just to say hello and to come closer to me. She is such a cuddle bug, and she never gets tired of giving kisses as well. I also have to admit I want to take her home, now to convince my husband we need to get a house so that we can do that. ;)

I also discovered that she can sit, down, shake, and high five. I got it on video, but silly me I haven't uploaded it yet.

In the meantime, here are some photos from our awesome sleepover.
She went on the bed immediately.

Sleepy Avril



Such a cuddlebug

Morning walk

Going back to Dogtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment