Last night, I took Fire for a sleepover. She currently resides at the Fairway at Dogtown Heights. she was one of the dogs I met from my list of choices for a project dog, the other ones were Anika and Clayton. Clayton has already been adopted, but I did promise myself that those I didn't pick for a project dog, I will take for a sleepover. :)
The sleepover went well, Fire was a bit shy at first, but then she settled down after a few minutes. she was such a nice companion and she slept on the bed with me and she let me love on her. She is such an amazing dog, I am surprised no one has adopted her yet.
We woke up early and we just basically hung out and enjoyed each others' company, she was also such a fine companion for watching tv, as she would just rest her chin on my lap, and with pets, she looked so content. :)
Here are some photos of Fire during the sleepover. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment