Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Sleepover with Gaston

I <3 Gaston. :)

Gaston and I

I was able to take Gaston from Quincy House room 3 for a sleepover last night. He was so awesome! I took him for a sleepover because he is all 3 of my cats combined, he has the same built and about the same size as Smokey, the same color as Gabby, and the same sweetness like Tibby. Not to mention the first time he saw me, he went straight to my lap, and for the next times he has seen me, he always tries to get my attention and would want to be petted. :)

Our sleepover went so well, I don't think he stopped purring, or at least he was purring most of the time. He liked to follow me around and he sure loved being on the bed with me. He even rested curled up in my arms. :)

Gaston is definitely winning me over. I know he is FIV+, but I do wish I can take him home. I am definitely going to talk him up to Elliott, but part of me says I won't need to do a lot of convincing. :)

Here are some photos from the sleepover with the dashing Gaston. :)







:)















No comments:

Post a Comment