Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Week 3 Day 1: Cats and Dogs! Benton's, Old Friends and Avril Time

The view from where Avril and I rested during our walk

For the morning, I went to Benton's House, it is one of the cat buildings in Cat World. They have an array of cats there, ranging from healthy ones to special needs.

I got the chance to help out by cleaning one of the rooms, help with their a.m. feedings and I even got to socialize afterwards and meet wonderful cats.


Isis

Katy

Donny

Whisper

Skooch

Gumbo



Sentinel

Powder






Scott and I

Friday


Summer

Jackson


In the afternoon, I spent a bit of time at Old Friends and I got to walk Liza, Blondie and Reuben. I also got to visit with some of the other dogs there and help handing their pm food, but because I was crunched for time, I didn't get the chance to take a ton of photos, but did get to snap a photo of these guys:
Blondie

Reuben

Liza

Toby

After spending half my afternoon at Old Friends, it was Avril time! I took her to some walking trails nearby and just spent a bit of time with her. She seemed so happy to see me and enjoyed the fact that she was able to get out of her run just for a bit.




Beautiful Avril

Tomorrow it will be a whole day of cats for me, one is a building I haven't visited yet and the other is one I have visited before; Morgaine's and CalMar! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment