I have been taking cats for sleepovers, but for last night, it was a dog sleepover for me. I took Anika, one of the dogs I met as a potential candidate for a project dog. She resides at the Fairway and is in the same run as Fire, the other prospective project dog, who I took for a sleepover last week.
Anika is a beautiful dog! She is also very friendly. I got the chance to take her during our reflections as well so she got the chance to meet the other interns, and sniff cat smell from the meeting room.
She was a bit nervous in the car, but once we got into the room, withing a few minutes she did settle down. She seems to enjoy watching tv, she was fascinated by it and was tilting her head quite a few times. She also has a perpetual smile on her face and she is just adorable.
Driving her back was quite interesting as it had snowed overnight, but I got her back safe and I added more miles to my snow driving experience. :)
Here are photos from the sleepover with Anika. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment