Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sleepover with Piewacket and Banjo


After a successful sleepover with Gaston, I decided to take Piewacket and Banjo from Quincy House last night. They were also from room 3, where Gaston currently resides as well.

It was a great night, both Piewacket and Banjo were well behaved. Piewacket just loved being on my lap, and Banjo did want to go on my lap, but since Piewacket pretty much occupied my lap most of the night, Banjo got a few short times on my lap. They did very well and they were both so sweet. Banjo liked being on the other bed so he slept there for a bit, while Piewacket pretty much kept me company on the bed where I slept. They also both loved doing biscuits, which was really nice. Banjo also liked just leaning on my leg and then extending his paws forward. :)

I absolutely love doing sleepovers with cats, I am thinking of doing a few other ones next week as well. The only hard thing about it is trying to figure out who to take. :P

Here are some photos from last night's Sleepover with Piewacket and Banjo.

So handsome. :)





:)

Gorgeous Piewacket





Awww...







Sleepy Banjo

No comments:

Post a Comment