Starting my day right with Scully accompanying me for breakfast.This morning I got to go to Morgaine's, a cat building I haven't visited yet. Just like every other building in Cat World, there are so many wonderful cats on here as well. I got to clean one of the rooms and socialize with them for a bit. I also got to walk Princess Blue, who is a pure-bred Korat, and I heard she is quite smart, and knows it. :)
Here are some photos of the wonderful cats at Morgaine's


Here are some photos of the wonderful cats at Morgaine's
At lunch, the other interns and I had lunch with one of the founders, Faith. Last week, we also had lunch with another founder, Charity, and that was an honor as well. We got the chance to ask her questions and she was eager to get to know about us as well. I got the chance to chat with her a bit while we were walking to our vehicles and it was nice to know that we both have family in the military, particularly the navy and that her son is a veterinarian. It was really a pleasure to meet her.
In the afternoon I got the chance to go to CalMar once again, I got to assist in checking their meds and walking Zip and Rodeo. Zip got spooked by the sound of a truck so we had to go back earlier since he ran and went towards the door. Then I got to walk Rodeo, who is quite a special boy. He needs a wall in order for him to remind himself to walk, or at least that is from what I understand. I also got the chance to visit and socialize and got bombarded in one room with 3 cats wanting to be on my lap. :) Here are some photos from today's afternoon.
Vladimir on my shoulder :)
In the afternoon I got the chance to go to CalMar once again, I got to assist in checking their meds and walking Zip and Rodeo. Zip got spooked by the sound of a truck so we had to go back earlier since he ran and went towards the door. Then I got to walk Rodeo, who is quite a special boy. He needs a wall in order for him to remind himself to walk, or at least that is from what I understand. I also got the chance to visit and socialize and got bombarded in one room with 3 cats wanting to be on my lap. :) Here are some photos from today's afternoon.
Today is also a sad day, I have lost one of my old guinea pig girls again. In a span of 4 days I lost 2 of them. It is always hard to accept because my guineas have been such a large part of my life. It doesn't make it any easier that I am away. Callie passed while my husband was at work today. I find comfort in knowing that she is at peace now and that Roxie and Callie and the rest of my guineas that have passed are now together at the Rainbow Bridge. Goodnight, sweet Callie.

No comments:
Post a Comment