I got to go to Piggy Paradise once again this morning. I have to say, potbellied pigs are definitely growing on me. I got to make treats for them by stuffing treat balls with some pumpkin and then some of the dried sweet potatoes and some pellets and stuff. I also did the regular stuff like refilling water, poop scooping and feeding them, and of course walks! The pigs seem to be in a good mood today. I took Arnold, Panda and Penelope for walk. Now, for those who don't know, the three pigs I mentioned are considered temperamental pigs, I guess if they have collars on, they would probably have the equivalent of a red collar at Dogtown.
After lunch I went to Cat HQ. I didn't really have much time there so I went to walk Hendriksen, Julius and then read to Monica and Rachel.


Then I headed to the Bunkhouse for Dr. Frank's Pit Bull Talk. It was very interesting. He gave us a lot of information about how the media vilifies a certain breed of dog, and it so happens that now it is the Pit Bull. He also gave us an insight on the research he has done as well as tell us about some of the work he did with the Vicktory dogs.
Tomorrow is going to be a short workday for us interns as we are only working in the morning, which will be Colonel's Barracks for me, and I get to meet my project cats, and their whole room finally. :) In the afternoon we will be going on a hummer tour, and I am looking forward to it. I
Then I headed to the Bunkhouse for Dr. Frank's Pit Bull Talk. It was very interesting. He gave us a lot of information about how the media vilifies a certain breed of dog, and it so happens that now it is the Pit Bull. He also gave us an insight on the research he has done as well as tell us about some of the work he did with the Vicktory dogs.
Tomorrow is going to be a short workday for us interns as we are only working in the morning, which will be Colonel's Barracks for me, and I get to meet my project cats, and their whole room finally. :) In the afternoon we will be going on a hummer tour, and I am looking forward to it. I
No comments:
Post a Comment