Some of the bunnies there have special needs, and some are on medication. I got the chance to work with Katie, another one of the interns. It was really nice being able to work with another intern, as we are usually in different areas of the sanctuary. It also made the work more fun because there is someone there to talk to.
This afternoon I went to Old Friends, and as the name suggests, it is a place for the senior dogs and it has an adorable white picket fence in the front of the buildings. :)
I helped in their feeding, and I also got the chance to walk Batgirl, who has the cutest ears. Batgirl is actually a Hurricane Katrina dog, and she is still fairly young.
I absolutely adore the dogs here! One of the runs actually stole my heart because all the dogs are just the sweetest. Their names are Tango, Cabby, Domino and Vera. There are also other dogs that I would love to be my own, There is Turtle Dove, Drummer, Golden, Reyna, Regina, and so much more.
Here are some of the sweet dogs at Old Friends.
Tomorrow, I will be back at the Parrot Garden, and also I will attend a Puppy Mill Socialization class. Then in the afternoon, I get to spend some time with Avril, before we do our Intern Reflections.
No comments:
Post a Comment