This is the place where I share my thoughts and experiences as a Session 1 Best Friends Animal Society General Animal Care Intern for 2012.
The 3 Re's are Renewal, Rediscover, and Reignite. Join me in my journey as I try to accomplish the 3 Re's.
This is a time for me where I can take a pause from my own life, with the help of and by helping paws. :)
Friday, February 24, 2012
Sleepover with Zeb
After realizing last week that I only have a few days left of my internship, I decided to go on a sleepover overload, with the cats at Best Friends!
Last night I took Zeb for a sleepover. Zeb resides at the Cat Headquarters. He is quite a charmer, and quite and explorer too! He definitely explored the whole room and enjoyed talking as well. Zeb was quite an interesting fellow, at one point I couldn't find him and apparently he found a comfy spot behind the television. :)
Zeb is also quite the handsome dude, I absolutely enjoyed taking pictures of him, and absolutely couldn't get enough of his antics. He was even supervising while I was on my computer catching up on stuff.
I would definitely want to bring him on a sleepover again, and if you are ever at Best Friends, you should too, I'm sure you would have a Zeb-tastic time! Or maybe you are the forever home he is waiting for. :)
Here are some adorable photos of Zeb during his sleepover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment