Note to self: Must have a better photo of this
I figured I was going to go out explore today, but I guess I underestimated my travel fatigue. I did get to go to Best Friends and went into the Welcome Center. Was I glad that the snow pretty much melted by the afternoon too! I will be so nervous if I have to drive in the snow as it would be my first time ever.
It was only a 15 minute drive and the view was pretty spectacular. I am very excited for my first day as an intern on Tuesday. I'm a bundle of excitement, anxiety, and nervousness all rolled into one.
Oh, and look who decided to come down and watch TV with me while her momma was out? Well, actually Jen brought her down to the living room. :)
This is Boots:
She is a sweet, old and deaf lady cat. She was so nice and she decided to be on my lap for a while as I was watching TV with her. We watched Finding Bigfoot together, I think she couldn't care less though. ;)Boots' story is here: http://www.bestfriends.org/guardianangel/index.cfm?csid=6250&csii=6252&csit=Set
One more day to go until the internship begins!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment