The 3 Re's stands for Renewal, Rediscover and Reignite. With the help of the animals at Best Friends and the time I spend there, I aim to accomplish these 3 Re's (or I guess you can even say they are "re-asons")
Renewal - I want to accomplish this by repleneshing and having a renewed view not only of myself but also of my passion for animals. I want this to be a great transition in my life, and I believe that working with animals are one way to help me accomplish this.
Rediscover - I aim to accomplish this by looking inside myself and discovering what other things I can offer to help the animals at Best Friends and aim to enrich their lives by being able to do something for them. I also want to rediscover my love for animals and in turn pursuing a career in the animal care field. I also wish to not just rediscover, but also discover things about myself, that may be helpful in the present and the future in order to continue my passion.
Reignite- I want to reignite my passion, which is to help animals in need. I want to be able to help them with their needs, whether it be social, behavioral, etc. by reigniting this passion, it gives me a renewed sense of purpose as well.
Why Paws? I figured it is my play on the words paws and pause. I am looking at this internship as a way to pause, see the beauty in animals(paws) and the beauty in helping them, and in turn seeing the beauty of life and what I can offer it.
No comments:
Post a Comment