View from the Parking lot of the St. George Airport
My day started really early, we had to leave home by 4 a.m. as my flight was at 7 a.m. and I was flying from Baltimore. I got to St. George a little after 1 p.m. and drove for almost 2 hours from St. George to Kanab. At first I thought I would dread it, but the view is just way too spectacular for me to whine about the drive. I got to Kanab and did some grocery shopping until the person I'm staying with gets off from work, and when she got home she showed me around the house and introduced me to her pets. She has a dog and 4 cats.
I was sooo tired by 7 p.m. that I went to bed then.
Looking forward to another day here in Kanab. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment