Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

My first day

Rain and some snow on my first day? Yikes!


I arrived yesterday, and really wanted to get here in Kanab a few days earlier to get myself acclimated to the area. I was still so tired from the travel though and it had a bit of flurries today plus some rain that I decided to stay in. Which was still cool, as I got the chance to hang out and get to know the pets I'm living with for the next few weeks.

The person I am staying with is way awesome. She works at Best Friends as well at the Cat Headquarters. She has 4 cats and a dog.

This is Molly:

She is a Border Collie/Whippet or Greyhound mix( Jen isn't sure) She is 6 and she is a bundle of energy.


This is Mikayla:

Mikayla is one of the Pahrump cats, she is such a sweetheart.


Scully:
She is named after Dana Scully, one of the characters from X-Files. She is such a gorgeous cat and she loves to hang out on my bed with Molly.


Katie:

Katie is an observer. she likes to hang out above the kitchen cabinets and observe from there, I think she views it as her tower. Then when her mom arrives she likes to talk and "report" to her. She is so gorgeous as well.

There is one more kitty needing introduction, but she is usually upstairs napping and is deaf and I believe about 14 years old. I have yet to hang out with her and get a good photo. But from what heard, she is an amazing cat who has overcome so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment