I spent the afternoon volunteering at Piggy Paradise and I had a wonderful time. I got to spend some time with my informal project pig, Panda. I read to him and he was walking back and forth in his enclosure and then every now and then he came near me to listen. Hazel, his next door neighbor on the other hand seemed to have used that opportunity to use my storytelling as her bedtime story. :)
I also had the chance to walk Jeffrey and Cherry. They are awesome pigs, not to mention that the awesome thing about walking the pigs is that one can also admire the horses while doing so. :)

After their walks, I got the chance to help with their feeding.
Om nom nom nom nom nom.
After their walks, I got the chance to help with their feeding.
Then as it was almost close to me leaving I decided to spend a a few more minutes with Panda. Funny thing was that I was taking pictures of him and I was asking him to smile, and this was the sequence of photos:
No comments:
Post a Comment